LTCPOMCALCULATOR (“LTCPOM”) Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Terms Updated May 6, 2019
These Terms govern your access to and use of our products and services, including those offered through our websites and mobile applications (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and entering a legally binding contract with GoToPro, a California corporation. Do not access or use the Service if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- Parties. “You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses or in any way uses the Service. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to GoToPro and its subsidiaries.
- Content. “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service, such as information about your business or your clients that you enter to obtain calculations from LTCPOM. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service. “LTCPOM Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Service. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than LTCPOM or its users, which is made available in connection with the Service. “Service Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Service, including Your Content, User Content, LTCPOM Content, and Third Party Content.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS – We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of the Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Service is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Service. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email, by posting notice on the Service, and/or by other method prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that such changes were last made. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Service after the effective date of changes to the Terms represents your acceptance of such changes.
- USING THE SERVICE
- Eligibility. To access or use the Service, you must have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. See point 3.B. below.
- Licensed Insurance and Financial Professionals. LTCPOM is designed for use by duly licensed insurance and financial professionals who are certified to promote and sell long-term care insurance and related products. It is not designed for use by consumers or any other non-licensed persons. Employees of licensed insurance and financial professionals who assist in preparing product quotes and illustrations are eligible to use the Service, provided they are directly supervised by the licensed insurance and financial professionals who subscribe to the Service.
- Permission to Use the Service. We grant you permission to use the Service subject to these Terms. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- ServiceAvailability.The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- Estimates Only. The calculations and reports produced by LTCPOM are estimates only, and are designed to show the projected relative values of LTCi over extended periods of time, compared to hypothetical investments made by a client. It is expected and inevitable that LTCPOM calculations will not exactly match coverage projections in insurance carrier illustrations. That is because Carriers’ benefit designs vary, as does the specific methodology and timing each Carrier uses to credit inflation protection on benefits in their policies.
- Supplements, Not Replacements, for Carrier Illustrations. The reports produced by LTCPOM should never be used as the sole documents presented to a client in the sale of LTCi. They are designed to simplify and give conceptual overviews of the value of LTCi only. It is expected the Insurance or Financial Professional will show specific Insurance Carrier illustrations to the client for the purpose of recommendations and product selection.
Subscription Effective Dates
Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent to cancel. Access to the software and cancellations will take effect on the last day of the month when the subscription would ordinarily renew.
Disputes and Liability. This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed “as is” and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss. Your entire remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund for the amount you paid to subscribe to the LTCPOM Calculator.